Vampire Burger Fangs Out!
Are you looking forward to a spooktacular October? I always am! Halloween is celebrated the entire month in my home, so I’m always looking for ways to vAMP things up! Lol. Want a way to make lunch or dinner a little more interesting? This Vampire Burger Fangs Out! is really simple to put together and is sure to please even the pickiest of ghouls and goblins…all ages!
Recipe [for 2 huge burgers as shown]:
- 1 lb ground brisket and sirloin blend (or ground meat of your choice; could also use veggie patties)
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp Allegro® Hickory Mariande [find HERE](or seasoning of your choice)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp course ground black pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Large buns (gluten free if you please)
- One large beefsteak tomato
- Thick sliced white cheddar
- Pimento stuffed Spanish queen olives
- Long thin sliced dill pickles (e.g., Vlasic Stackers)
- Love & fun – if you have kiddos, or even a perpetual child-like spouse, they can help. 🙂
Place meat in a large bowl. Add Allegro, garlic power, and egg. Using your hands, combine thoroughly without overworking the meat. Divide meat in half and form into two patties. Lightly dust them in cracked pepper. [Tip: If planning on grilling, place in the fridge for ~15 minutes to set; patties won’t fall apart easily.] Cook the patties employing your desired method to temperature of choice. Slightly toast inside of buns. Slice tomato into ~1/2″ thick rounds. Cut cheese into various sized “fangs.” [Tip: Keep cheese refrigerated until ready to cut; firm cheese much easier to work with.] Place tomatoes, pickles, and olives onto a paper towel to absorb excess liquid. Assemble! Bottom bun, tomato, patty, pickle, arrange cheese “fangs,” drizzle with ketchup (blood!), top bun, secure olive “eyeballs” with toothpicks. Done!
I really hope you and yours enjoy these fun and yum Vampire Burger Fangs Out! Safe and happy Halloween wishes! Oh, be careful…these burgers might bite back! 😉
Creamy Creepy Halloween Brains recipe